Thursday, May 6, 2010

Destiny's Wedding

A couple of weekends ago we had my cousin Destiny's wedding up in Crookston. It was a LONG drive!! We left at 6AM Saturday and got there about 2. Of course we figured Karsten would sleep at least a couple of hours of the ride....nope. He fought sleeping the whole way there...and back! He slept maybe an hour tops both ways. We thought this would mean a very early night for us, but once the music started, we couldn't get him off the dance floor! He sure takes after his daddy there! It was so fun to watch him dancing and flirting with the girls! I'm excited for more weddings this year :)

Playing video games with Daddy where we stopped for breakfast.

Family pic after the wedding

Weeeeeeee

That's fun!

Looking tired...but ready to dance!

Showing off his moves--I wish I had taken video!

Chasing the flower girl around.

Yes...out on the dance floor by himself!


Daddy out dancing.

Taking a break...we had to hold him back for the Father/Daughter dance!

1 comment: